Oh Lord God help me to have ...

Battalesis

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord God help me to have good peaceful and happy relationship. Help to get a transfer to the new working place. In the might name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray family protection and silent requests ~ in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
13
Views
224
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 2:12 : Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, A Prayer for Wisdom and Protection: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, fill our heart with Your wisdom. Let Your understanding guard our...
Replies
9
Views
144
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I would like to pray for my position at the seniors organization that I am presently handling. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing all my best and not feeling appreciated. I can’t get rid of this feeling - I just hope that people won’t...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom