Oh l lord God deliver my household ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Oh Lord God deliver my household for generational curses, poverty, barrenness, limitations, rejection, sickness, please ### please I'm tired with this thing.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I am with thee
God remember this family n Bless each one of them have Mercy on them n Deliver them from every bondages let every bondages be Broked Right Now I Proclaim Complete Delievrence to them let every curses be Broked cover them under ur Holy Blood n let no evil touch them n use them for ur Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Word of God says Fear not for I am with thee
God remember this family n Bless each one of them have Mercy on them n Deliver them from every bondages let every bondages be Broked Right Now I Proclaim Complete Delievrence to them let every curses be Broked cover them under ur Holy Blood n let no evil touch them n use them for ur Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
AMEN
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God, I thank you. Deliver my family from the spirit of untimely death. Burying dead bodies in my family every year, father put an end to it in Jesus name amen. Deliver me from spiritual husband 🙏. And also my husband ### ### deliver him from spiritual wife attacking our marriage 🙏🙏🙏.
Replies
6
Views
304
Oh Lord my God, I connect my faith with the faith of your servant Pastor ### ###. 1. As I applied for Canadian visa, to further my Master degree program with HND result, Lord grant it for me in Jesus name Amen. 2. Oh Lord God, I want to go there on scholarship program, government sponsored...
Replies
7
Views
309
Please pray that God will deliver my household from spiritual attack. Thanks
Replies
3
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom