Oh Dear Lord Jesus, I come to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father your daughter cries out to you in Jesus name. Come Dear Lord! Holy Spirit please sup with me. I’m rapidly losing weight. Father please grab my hand as I am sinking!!!! The weight of potential eviction has greatly affected my health, my faith. The loss of income Due to workplace mobbing...
Replies
4
Views
238
Oh, Dear Lord God Almighty! I praise Thee, I worship Thee, I Adore Thee!! Dear Lord, please bring the contract home, Dearest! Please let me be a Christian Writer! Please let me get the contract for the Christian Writer! The money is good, and it goes with the grain. Peace be unto everyone...
Replies
9
Views
367
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom