Baswal

Faithful Servant
Oh Abba Father, after trying to be constructive over a new career opportunity this week with a recruitment consultant it hit a major roadblock and came to a shuddering halt. Again, the spiritual door was slammed shut. Nothing moved. It's a repeat show of what didn't play out last year that I experienced. Once again, it appears that the client (whether through their hiring manager or HR) was unwilling to answer any valid questions that I raised with the recruitment consultant. I do hope this is not the beginning of the further unwillingness to meet half-way from other clients. Please provide me wisdom and clarity so that I can choose the right path that is in accordance with your will as I exit a pre-storm and enter yet another storm. Again, I lay this prayer now at your feet in the name of your son, Yahshua. I can do no more. Amen!
 
Lord Jesus please have mercy.
At this current rate I don't think that ANY progress can be made unless Abba Father steps in and remove the roadblock. And so, right now things remain at gridlock. Over to Abba Father now.
 
At this current rate I don't think that ANY progress can be made unless Abba Father steps in and remove the roadblock. And so, right now things remain at gridlock. Over to Abba Father
What is Plan B?
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bless me oh Lord with the most wonderous miracles in every area of my whole life and may a whole new life be given and granted to me that is amazing and takes my very breath away May this be a magnificent testimony to all who see what You Alone have done for me and cause them to believe...
Replies
13
Views
455
Oh Abba Father, you are the chief recruiter over the human recruiters. You are holding things back until I do my Bible Studies. It doesn't matter how many prayers or prayer requests I make you will not budge until I stop wandering in the spiritual wilderness. You are the father, and I am your...
Replies
6
Views
344
Oh Abba Father, you are still working on the second part of your two-step plan which is appointing me with the most right position for me in due course. Unfortunately, this has not yet been achieved for whatever reason that I do not understand after 20 months since I was last employed on 9th...
Replies
8
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom