Often times I feel like God is ...

Kuvmuch

Prayer Partner
Often times I feel like God is Father but I am not his child. At times I don’t feel loved or that my life is meaningful. I ask that you all pray for me to be rid of my suicidal ideation as I feel I don’t belong in this world. It’s very lonely and it’s very difficult to live for someone else but not yourself. The days are bad and God is silent there’s only so much a person can take. I have not lived a life in years I have been existing.
 
Thank You Lord for the honest vulnerability of this request, thank You they are in the right place, please comfort them, may they feel Your Presence, and receive the truth they are never alone You never leave or forsake us. Please direct their footsteps to a place of Merciful, understanding, persons who will give further assistance, support, and guidance. Surround this person with Your hedge of protection and transport them to a place of safety, hope, and knowledge of their purpose for the future All glory and credit to Lord in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:13 – “Why do you complain to him that he responds to no one’s words?” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:13, Elihu questions Job’s frustration with God’s silence. Job has been crying out, questioning why God has allowed...
Replies
7
Views
179
It just doesn’t feel like God loves me right now. from all I’ve been through and all the unmet dreams and hurts and how He has blessed everyone around me how do I believe He loves me right now? It just feels like He wants me to suffer the deepest hurt.
Replies
11
Views
239
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom