Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
170
I'm appreciative of the prayers. I really need an attorney this week for my appeal and I need continuance protection over my finances in Jesus Christ mighty name, praying Psalms 91 over my wages and bank accounts, God's protection over them from the property owner and their attorneys. We have...
Replies
5
Views
114
Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a mother’s heart, placing my son completely into Your hands as he steps into the courtroom. Lord, You know his journey, his struggles, and his potential. You see the path ahead of him even when the way forward feels uncertain. I pray for Your divine...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom