The day when we started to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then obedience ceases to be a burden in our life, obedience to his voice becomes a delight in His commands, belief in His wonderful promises and more love to Him grows down deep in our soul.

By Thy blessed word of Lord.
I shall obey every single command you said.
That is when we prove our sincere love to You.
For we hear Thy gentle voice to our ears.
Obey My word.
Follow My command.
Thy word so firm and true.
I shall hear and obey,
Till You call me home to heaven.

Obedience is better than sacrifice. Jesus loves obedient children who will do His will above anything else in this world.
 
I've been very blessed when I listen to The Lord and have caused trouble to myself when I haven't. Please help me hear God's voice and obey it perfectly like the angels in heaven and like Jesus did on earth, amen
 
The day when we started to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then obedience ceases to be a burden in our life, obedience to his voice becomes a delight in His commands, belief in His wonderful promises and more love to Him grows down deep in our soul.

By Thy blessed word of Lord.
I shall obey every single command you said.
That is when we prove our sincere love to You.
For we hear Thy gentle voice to our ears.
Obey My word.
Follow My command.
Thy word so firm and true.
I shall hear and obey,
Till You call me home to heaven.


Obedience is better than sacrifice. Jesus loves obedient children who will do His will above anything else in this world.
Our ears should be open to hear the voice of the Lord. He speaks through so many ways and want us all to know that He is coming soon and want us all in His glorious presence. Lift up your voice to Him in praise, in adoration and worship. He loves you and cares for you.
 
I've been very blessed when I listen to The Lord and have caused trouble to myself when I haven't. Please help me hear God's voice and obey it perfectly like the angels in heaven and like Jesus did on earth, amen
Amen. That is the deepest desire of my heart as well. To hear the small and sweet voice of the Lord speaking to the depths of our soul, it is a wonderful gift that comes from heaven. Change my heart o God and make it ever true. Change my heart o God, may I be like You. Jesus alone can do this for us. Ask and ye shall receive.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

⛪️ Church Discipline Sometimes Needed for Sake of Salvation 🛟 Others to Be Fearful of Sinning 🧯 Obedience to ALL Jesus Commanded, 📖 Matt 28:18-20... 📖 Father, we are taught to teach obedience to all that Christ commanded, Matt 28:20: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by...
Replies
9
Views
45
⛪️ Church Discipline Sometimes Needed for Sake of Salvation, Others... 📖 Father, we are taught to teach obedience to all that Christ commanded, Matt 28:20: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by trusting Jesus and obeying all He Commanded, John 8:10-11, Whether They Listen...
Replies
11
Views
85
📖 Father, we are taught to teach obedience to all that Christ commanded, Matt 28:20: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by trusting Jesus and obeying all He Commanded, John 8:10-11, Whether They Listen or Not, Ezek 2:5, Response to Word is What Judges on That Day, Jn...
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom