Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The day when we started to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then obedience ceases to be a burden in our life, obedience to his voice becomes a delight in His commands, belief in His wonderful promises and more love to Him grows down deep in our soul.

By Thy blessed word of Lord.
I shall obey every single command you said.
That is when we prove our sincere love to You.
For we hear Thy gentle voice to our ears.
Obey My word.
Follow My command.
Thy word so firm and true.
I shall hear and obey,
Till You call me home to heaven.

Obedience is better than sacrifice. Jesus loves obedient children who will do His will above anything else in this world.

I've been very blessed when I listen to The Lord and have caused trouble to myself when I haven't. Please help me hear God's voice and obey it perfectly like the angels in heaven and like Jesus did on earth, amen

The day when we started to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then obedience ceases to be a burden in our life, obedience to his voice becomes a delight in His commands, belief in His wonderful promises and more love to Him grows down deep in our soul.

By Thy blessed word of Lord.
I shall obey every single command you said.
That is when we prove our sincere love to You.
For we hear Thy gentle voice to our ears.
Obey My word.
Follow My command.
Thy word so firm and true.
I shall hear and obey,
Till You call me home to heaven.

Obedience is better than sacrifice. Jesus loves obedient children who will do His will above anything else in this world.
Our ears should be open to hear the voice of the Lord. He speaks through so many ways and want us all to know that He is coming soon and want us all in His glorious presence. Lift up your voice to Him in praise, in adoration and worship. He loves you and cares for you.

I've been very blessed when I listen to The Lord and have caused trouble to myself when I haven't. Please help me hear God's voice and obey it perfectly like the angels in heaven and like Jesus did on earth, amen
Amen. That is the deepest desire of my heart as well. To hear the small and sweet voice of the Lord speaking to the dephts of our soul, it is a wonderful gift that comes from heaven. Change my heart o God and make it ever true. Change my heart o God, may I be like You. Jesus alone can do this for us. Ask and ye shall receive.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love all my students who work so hard to achieve this day, I keep wonderful memories of each one of them and ask Jesus to keep them safe under the arms of the everlasting God. In a world that you can become anything, be careful to follow Jesus command. He said, Follow Me. Obey the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wants to bless us and guide our steps to heaven. Let us all obey His voice and do His will wherever we are. So arise to Your rest o Lord and bless us we pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom