O LORD, my GOD, I beg you please heal my son's hearing loss, please restore it, bless him with an extra power of mind that all the discussion in class he can easily apply it and take note, please help him realize the importance of studies. I TRUST IN YOU LORD
Somebody, somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
"Are they (angels) not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14). Thank You my Lord, and my God for showing me that vision of angels while I was walking on the beach. As the children of the Devil tried to come for me, I saw a ring of...
I'VE NO HOPES PRAYING HERE. MY PARENTS ARE IN TROUBLE. THEY WANTED TO MAINTAIN A STATUS QUO OF THE LAND THEY OWN. MY COUSIN IS CLAIMING EXTRA LAND. PLEASE LET THIS SOLVE WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. THANKS ### ###
Yes, O Lord, and my God give me messages to deliver to Your people. Messages that will come from You to Your prophet, and servant to deliver to those who will have ears to hear. MANY will reject what I will deliver, but I am NOT looking for the MANY, but the FEW who will receive Your prophet...