O Lord, let us call Thee ours.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our hearts will glorify and honor Thee o Lord, full of mercy and compassion to all of us.

Lamb of God our souls adore Thee.
While upon Thy face we gaze.
There the Fathers love and glory.
Shine in all the brightest rays.
Thine almighty power and wisdom.
All creation works proclaim.
Heaven and earth alike confess Thee.
As the great I AM

All of us who are earthbound and live in chains of doubt and fear, let us call our God and Father to come and break the yoke we are carrying. To be free to praise and adore His holy name. God alone knows all of us, He know the number of hair we have on our head. To Him be all the glory, honor and praise now and forever more. Amen

The fear of the Lord prolongs days.
Prov. 10.27

His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our hearts will glorify and honor Thee o Lord, full of mercy and compassion to all of us.

As the great I AM

All of us who are earthbound and live in chains of doubt and fear, let us call our God and Father to come and break the yoke we are carrying. To be free to praise and adore His holy name. God alone knows all of us, He know the number of hair we have on our head. To Him be all the glory, honor and praise now and forever more. Amen

Prov. 10.27
I will forever call the Lord mine because it is Him who have chosen us to be His very own. My heart is full of praise to Him for what He has done on Calvarys Cross.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

As the great I AM

Prov. 10.27
All of us should honor and praise Jesus for all those wonderful thing He has done for us.

Follow Jesus all the way to heaven, over yonder we shall see those wonderful promises He has given to all of us. Seeing the Father is seen Jesus face to face. All glory shall be unto Him now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us who hears Gods voice. My sheep hears My voice and they follow Me. John 10.27 Let us all hear Jesus voice and follow Him all the way to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is more than able to do what is impossible for men to see or do. Like flames of fire came down over the apostles and those who believe, the baptism of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Then, what look like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each one of them. Acts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom