Prepare in us Your temple o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Clothe us in Your glory draw us by Your blessed grace o Lord, we ask that You make us a holy temple where Your holy presence dwells and shines all over the place, so lost souls will see the light and come to You and find answers to their empty life.

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.

As we worship Him in spirit and in truth, we marvel at the work He is doing in the lives of people who found peace and joy in their life. We stand in awe of His mercy and grace. Sometimes, I tremble and shake, my understanding fails me, for it is hard to comprehend the deepest thought and desire God has for us. All we can see and cannot see it is the work of His hands and we were formed in His own image to give Him all the glory, all the praise and honor.

O heavenly love.
Reaching us all.
How precious still.
Time has passed.
His presence still with us.
In days of weariness.
Of doubt and fear.
We can trust Your word.
We can feel Your presence.
Love of Godl,
That will never leave.
We bless Thee.
We adore Thee.
We glorify Thy name.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give Your reverence now and forever more.
Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Clothe us in Your glory draw us by Your blessed grace o Lord, we ask that You make us a holy temple where Your holy presence dwells and shines all over the place, so lost souls will see the light and come to You and find answers to their empty life.

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.

As we worship Him in spirit and in truth, we marvel at the work He is doing in the lives of people who found peace and joy in their life. We stand in awe of His mercy and grace. Sometimes, I tremble and shake, my understanding fails me, for it is hard to comprehend the deepest thought and desire God has for us. All we can see and cannot see it is the work of His hands and we were formed in His own image to give Him all the glory, all the praise and honor.

O heavenly love.
Reaching us all.
How precious still.
Time has passed.
His presence still with us.
In days of weariness.
Of doubt and fear.
We can trust Your word.
We can feel Your presence.
Love of Godl,
That will never leave.
We bless Thee.
We adore Thee.
We glorify Thy name.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give Your reverence now and forever more.
Amen.
Spirit of the living God fall afresh on all of us. We love You with all our heart and want to be with You in glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom