O, JESUS, SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED TO ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

avso

Humble Prayer Partner
O, JESUS, SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND ###, TODAY HE RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM WHERE HE WORKS, FOR THE LAST ### YEARS, THEY TOLD HIM THAT THE DOORS OF ### COMPANY WOULD BE CLOSING THEIR DOORS FOR GOOD ###. O GOD THAT YOU WOULD WATCH OVER US DURING THIS STRUGGLE IN YOUR FAMILY LIVES. STRENGTH US AS FAMILY. WE PRAY. AMEN
 
Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying For You. Join Us In Prayer: God I join my faith with those who are praying with me and over my prayer request. I ask in Jesus’ name that You will hear and answer my prayer according to Your will and in Your timing. God Thank You. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus! Amen.
A Prayer For God To Use You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17909-god-use-me/
 
Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't believe how everything has come down to this. Why has God abandoned me? I was abandoned upon birth to fend for myself in a hostile, hateful, chaotic, and extremely toxic family. And I've been abandoned now to figure everything out on my own and fix it all with nothing to work with.n...
Replies
9
Views
192
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have prayed for me in the past, I say thank you. Please continue. Yesterday was not 9/11. It’s hard to believe it’s been 25 years since that horrific day. Yesterday, was also my son’s birthday. I miss him with every ounce of my being. In...
Replies
11
Views
164
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom