O! Jesus. Please help me. My mother having a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter onelove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onelove

Guest
O! Jesus. Please help me. My mother having a lot of problem. You know well. She feel that what life is this? Because all the relations turned opposite to her. It's an unbelievable and very painful day to day life. My mother having a lot of sick problem like cough, body pain, etc. She gone for a treatment she’s not get any relief. Some body’s told that she’s suffered by evil spirit. Please save my mother from evil spirit. You are the only person to save my mother in the name of Jesus. Please relieve my mother’s pain. Please save my mother with your blood in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like a fly suck on flypaper please God I promise I’ll never put myself in anything like this again God I’ll serve you forever
Replies
9
Views
320
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
236
O Jesus, please humble ###, she is so verbally abusive, she hates me, I try to be nice and she just hates me, lord please help me, don’t know what else to do. Prayers please pray with me.
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom