O God bless me and my ### ...

chancellor

Disciple of Prayer
O God bless me and my ### to settle down and be the people you created us to be. Out of ### ### none is married or settled. May ### be our year of settlement. Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to grow in faith and wisdom through Your Word. Bless me to dream the dreams of God and bless me with the abilities and confidence to fulfill my God-given dreams. God bless me to keep my mind focused and stayed on You, so that I can walk in perfect peace as...
Replies
4
Views
143
🙏🏾❤️restore my kidneys and guide my doctors in a successful stone removal surgery on ### in Jesus' wonderful name and bless and protect my family and friends. Guide me this day, O God, and for give my sins and thank you for provision and for your mercy and grace. Hallelujah I give you all the...
Replies
15
Views
181
God Almighty Bless me and frustrate all the plan of my enemies. I am Asking you to show me mercy over any judgement of the wicked against my life. Because of Jesus Christ my life is blessed and cannot be cursed. Amen
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom