N
NICOLE
Guest
O father god I come before you tonight in the name of Jesus..lord I ask that you forgive me for known, unknown and forgotten sin. O lord forgive me if I have done anything today that didn't glorify you o god. O god I put ALL MY FAITH AND TRUST IN YOU. Lord I thank you for favour, lord I thank you for how you have turned every situation the enemy set out to do me harm, o god I thank you for turning it around..Hallelujah!!!!
Lord even when I fell..lord you never stopped working it out for me.. lord I thank you for my strength to continue to press through...lord I stand firmly on your promises in ROMANS 8;28 AND DEUTERONOMY 28;1-14...So lord I ask that you touch every area of my life, o god I ask the you bless every one that's on this website tonight o god, O god your servants are crying out to you lord, lord tonight I ask that thy kingdom come thy will be done and we shall have heaven on earth. Hallelujah god and we bless your name on tonight o god in the mighty name of Jesus..amen
Lord even when I fell..lord you never stopped working it out for me.. lord I thank you for my strength to continue to press through...lord I stand firmly on your promises in ROMANS 8;28 AND DEUTERONOMY 28;1-14...So lord I ask that you touch every area of my life, o god I ask the you bless every one that's on this website tonight o god, O god your servants are crying out to you lord, lord tonight I ask that thy kingdom come thy will be done and we shall have heaven on earth. Hallelujah god and we bless your name on tonight o god in the mighty name of Jesus..amen
