O father God I come before you this evening ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NICOLE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NICOLE

Guest
O father God I come before you this evening o God, o God I am seeking your face, your will, your ways and your heart. O God remove all ungodly hindrances from my life o God..O God all things that the enemy has set out to use against me, o God I ask that you turn it around to work for me. O God You call me your own, so Lord I give you me!!! You own the world, but yet you still want me!!! Take my heart!!! take my mind!!! take my soul and never let me go!!!!!!! O God have your way with me. Lord I thank you in advance for the blessings you have stored upon me. O God I ask that you continue to strengthen me. Lord I just thank you for all you have done.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
how many times i have also prayed this prayer! I share it with you. Bless you for your faith
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27, 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and...
Replies
11
Views
170
🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27, 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and...
Replies
11
Views
209
🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight. 27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father...
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom