Nz

  • Thread starter Thread starter muma2be
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muma2be

Guest
i pray for my family, friends, and myself that we may be okay and live good long lives, especially my newborn son that he and my family may be blessed. Protect ### from anymore disasters, bring peace to our country, Lord.
 
I will pray for ### to have good health for your family and peace. We pray no more bad events shall occur in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please be with this family, all friends and your Child to have a long healthy live and wonderful Christian newborn healthy son filled with the Holy Spirit, blessed and protected in all areas of their life with full peace for them and their country. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please watch over everyone affected by devastating floods and natural disasters in Nepal, Indonesia, Colombia, Myanmar, Afghanistan, India, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and China. Comfort those who have lost loved ones, homes, and livelihoods. Protect those still in danger, guide the...
Replies
11
Views
182
Thank you Lord Jesus thank you my Klarna bill finally was released back to me im not in collections for no reason I was able to pay my bill finally THATS wrong f u Satan that was mean and cruel get back out of my finances for good period. Moving forward what am I supposed to do greatly idk what...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray for my ex boyfriend as he may have some serious health issues. For certain reasons, he won't speak to me after our breakup and I told him I wouldn't bother him anymore and I now have no idea how he's doing. We also live in separate cities. I don't even know if he's alive. 😢Pray for...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom