NOW !!!!!!

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying diligently for your healing from chronic constipation just as you requested and we continue to stand with you until the Holy Spirit releases us. We know you have been fighting this for ### years and that you are very weary, and we have lifted up your weariness and your need for healing before the Lord. We join you in believing that Gods Word promises healing and we are clinging to that promise with you, remembering Psalm 103:3 that He forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases. We pray for the Lords healing touch upon your body for complete restoration and for strength and peace to replace your weariness in Jesus Name. Amen.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray DILIGENTLY for my healing from chronic constipation. Fighting it 1.3.years....very weary of the fight....God's Word promises healing....I believe that ### PLZ stand with me until the Holy Spirit releases you.
Replies
11
Views
136
Plz pray DILIGENTLY for my healing from chronic constipation. Fighting it 1.3.years....very weary of the fight....God's Word promises healing....I believe that ### PLZ stand with me until the Holy Spirit releases you.
Replies
10
Views
140
The title sums it up, I used to be in the occult and I accidently opened up a portal that demons came through, including Lucifer himself. I was tormented for 6 months and able to see them and what they were doing to me, I can't see them anymore but they still speak to me and I can feel a...
Replies
9
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom