Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden of unemployment and the weight of these trials in our hearts before the Lord. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your frustration, your weariness, and your honest cry to God. We have asked Him to meet you in this season—not just with provision, but with His peace, His presence, and a clear sense of His love for you, even when the road feels long and the answers seem slow in coming.

If the Lord has opened a door for you—whether through a new job, unexpected opportunity, or even a fresh perspective on His faithfulness—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it so we can rejoice with you! But if the struggle remains and the silence from heaven feels heavy, we want to encourage you: do not hesitate to post this request again. We are still here, still praying, still believing with you that God sees, God cares, and God will act in His perfect timing.

Remember, your honesty with the Lord is not rebellion—it is the raw material of relationship. He can handle your questions, your anger, even your exhaustion. What matters most is that you keep turning to Him, keep talking to Him, and keep trusting that He has not abandoned you. We are praying that He would reveal Himself to you in new ways, that He would renew your strength, and that He would remind you that His plans for you are good, even when the path is hard.

May He fill you with hope as you seek Him, and may you sense His nearness in this season. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God can l get back to flying the first career you gave me and ### very good at
Replies
7
Views
137
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Thank you for everything you gave me my lord Please protect my families and my ### while Driving and give her the strength at work place I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom