Now Thr R Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My family is taking notes on my behavior to take me to court for my baby. They are already engaged in several custody battles. With restraining orders on them and can't understand why I don't want to be involved. Please pray for us. They are making me crazy. And using that against me. Fight for us, Lord. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray as now thank God that I am going for the ### position and ask him and ask him to provide the required confidence during the interview since it is Jesus' plan and to pass the interview and get all those nasty people who looked down upon me when I requested prayers from them and kept asking...
Replies
5
Views
306
I sent him a text asking for them back he has not responded I feel Like he is using thst against me so I don’t walk away my mom bought me my black uggs from Costco 2 years ago I don’t know why he won’t return my boots I feel like he is using them as leverage against me as control I didn’t know...
Replies
7
Views
143
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom