Nothing To Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father sitting in your throne above, I pray to you to keep me safe and protected without pain and trouble as I open up my heart and welcome you in, I pray to you to bless me with not getting into serious trouble involving my phone bill as I promise not to ever dial those phone lines never ever again, give me a sign, our king and father above, that I am going to be okay and keep safe and protected and safe from ### and everybody she knows without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Theres nothing in my bank to rob leave me alone Satan and crew I have never been favored or stayed with that’s why I was praying for Favor just to have a normal life for once ok..Life in today make it to work without being robbed when I have nothing to give no confidence as it is let that end im...
Replies
9
Views
168
LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
187
Jesus please help nothing is going right. I cannot use the app to confirm a reservation and it is very important that it work. I also cant use a website to help my mother-in-law. I also cannot get my sons doctor to sign paperwork that I desperately need for benefits or I will be cut off. And my...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom