Nothing To Ask For

Status
Not open for further replies.

avangeline

Humble Prayer Partner
I basically just wanted to say how happy I am that I have been introduced to this prayer site where we as Christians can come together to edify and support each other. It's so nice to be connected to others who share the same values and who love the Saviour with all their hearts! I know that there is a lot of suffering that is posted on this site, but I want to say that just knowing that we are there for each other brings me such happiness. The world is brighter as a result of sites like this. If everyone in the world shared the love with each other daily that I have seen out poured on this site, our Saviour would truly reign right now as king of this earth. Love and prayers to all. In Jesus Christ's divine name, Amen!
 
Bless this woman for the love she has for her fellow Brother's and Sister's in Christ, Lord Yeshua Hamachiach and more. In your name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you Lord for this statement of truth. In Jesus name amen. God bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
187
Theres nothing in my bank to rob leave me alone Satan and crew I have never been favored or stayed with that’s why I was praying for Favor just to have a normal life for once ok..Life in today make it to work without being robbed when I have nothing to give no confidence as it is let that end im...
Replies
9
Views
167
I've been put in a terrible position at a new job. First my job was eliminated then I moved to another department and it requires travel during the interview process and before the trip took place ibtold my manager I was hesitant about it bc if my daughter and me being a single parent. She said...
Replies
13
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom