Jesus please help nothing is going right. I cannot use the app to confirm a reservation and it is very important that it work. I also cant use a website to help my mother-in-law. I also cannot get my sons doctor to sign paperwork that I desperately need for benefits or I will be cut off. And my...
I've been put in a terrible position at a new job. First my job was eliminated then I moved to another department and it requires travel during the interview process and before the trip took place ibtold my manager I was hesitant about it bc if my daughter and me being a single parent. She said...
Jesus please help me my printer isn't working and I need it and my ### isn't cooperating and I am terrified he is going to have school refusal again this week and he has already missed way too much school and he cannot miss even one more day and nothing is going right and I am overwhelmed and...