Not What I Will But What You Will.

  • Thread starter Thread starter margaret
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margaret

Guest
Abba, Father, God of the peace Himself in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, sanctify ### and myself wholly, and may our whole spirit, and soul, and body, be preserved unblameably in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ hence forth even forever more, Amen. Allow ### to receive me as his wife this day the 9th August 2011, and allow us to commit to one another as man and wife in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, seeing that You have joined us together and we have become one flesh, Amen. NEVERTHELESS NOT WHAT I WILL BUT WHAT YOU WILL.
 
I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ###. LORD U SAID IN MATTHEW 18:19 IF TWO OF YOU AGREE ON EARTH CONCERNING ANYTHING THAT THEY ASK, IT WILL BE DONE FOR THEM BY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. LORD LET THIS MARRIAGE GLORIFY YOU AND PUT YOUR HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND THESE TWO SO THE DEVIL HAS NO CLAIM- IN JESUS NAME-AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a physical and worldly truth. It rings true mostly for legal proceedings. I pray for miracles miracles miracles. I pray for wonders wonders wonders. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for glory glory glory. I pray for blessings blessings...
Replies
6
Views
105
I need and want, for I, us need-The Lord! My and me and I with us-The Lord! From us is Speaking alla over The World! ###. ###. ###. From to I/From to me? Service of Heavenly in Tomb and to Tomb and to Heavenly? And sins forgiven? And From Tomb - efter ja före Deed, Whatever in word Yeshua? The...
Replies
11
Views
160
  • Article Article
Here at Relationship Radio, we get all kinds of questions related to marriage. The most common questions have to do with limerence. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom