Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
111
PLEASE pray for my ### year old son to get well. He was sick with a fever.... it went away, but he was still dealing with a cough.... And as of last night, he was throwing up. Please pray for his body to fully heal & be restored! I'm heart-broken for him & just want him to be restored to full...
Replies
11
Views
378
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom