Not sleeping at all last night

Angeline

Beloved of All
Since I had my accident I have been sleeping very badly and even not at all. I have realized that my mattress needs a replacement. A healthy person sleeps well even on an old mattress, but it seems I urgently need a new one. I contacted a shop for the same mattress I had before, because it was a good one. The delivery could be 2 weeks, which is too long for me... I am hoping for this week. Tomorrow I will phone around to different dealers. I pray I find one that delivers quickly, I pray in Jesus name. amen
 
Dear Lord, help me trust that You will bring me blessings. Give me the vision to see Your blessings instead of my fears. May I feel Your presence in times of worry and remember Your strong desire to protect and guide me is more powerful than anything on earth. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Praying with you about the mattress and you will find rest.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
174
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
288
My daughter and her daughter, which is my granddaughter, last night on the cruise, I come to you, heavenly father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, believing I'm crying out to you, but they have been on this cruise for a week. I've been praying for a Divine appointment. I know that you're the...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom