Noone occupying my classroom

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that no one (especially teachers) will occupy my classroom before or after my classes. I need that classroom for creating my tests and class material on the laptop. I don't have time at home to do that because I spend lots of time in the train and waiting for classes to start.

Pray for that for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow in Jesus' name. One of my colleagues comes before my class starts and watches tennis on a laptop, and I need it for more serious stuff. I cannot ask her to leave the classroom because it is no one's classroom at that time, but still, I have more reasons to use it. Thank you, Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please remove workers from my area/classroom and around. I am in a classroom in highschool and i need peace for work and rest. I am working today whole day and it is exhausting because i am on gastric diet. Please let them work when i am not here. Its very hard today. I have not slept well...
Replies
11
Views
122
Lord please let noone be in my classroom whole day whole the time because I am working in another city and I must prepare my classes in my classroom. I can't do it anywhere else for various reasons..thank you Jesus
Replies
8
Views
350
Lord please let my ### unseal the lower windows in my classroom (and in others maybe) and find other solution to punish pupily because I need my fresh air. And please let her stop showcasing her power in a wrong way. She does many things without asking anyone. Perfectionism, control, and...
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom