Non stop menses bleeding

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please, I wish to touch the hem of your garment. Just like the woman bled for 12 years and was healed; so help me God. We’ve been trying out different methods and medicines and it won’t stop. God help me please. I always feel tired and weak. God help me.
Replies
10
Views
304
Please let this irritating non stop higher frequency sound stops. I am now in a highschool (i am teacher) (and its really hard to comcentrate. I beleive its hard for some other teachers and students to. Its 2.30 pm. Non stop uninterrupted sound! Lord deliver me from the devil!! Amen!!!
Replies
10
Views
149
Lord please let this woman stop loud non stop speed talking on the phone. In a train.
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom