Noise,!!!!! I want to sleep!!

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord deliver me from arrogant neighbours!!!
They make noise with hammer and drilling machine at ### pm. I just wanted to sleep a bit. I warn them every now and then but they seem not to care. Lord revenge me!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let this arrogant crazy neighbour stop with noise - he is nervous and aggressive and drop things, slams with doors windows, walking like a bear up and down and it's 11 pm. Lord, I want to sleep!!
Replies
8
Views
126
The one in garage stoped with noise but now someone in the building makes very big noise with drilling machine. Its ### pm. I just wanted to read Bible and take a nap. Lord please remove that devil. I am really sleepy and i want to read a Bible. Please pray that it will be total peace and...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord please do something with my neighbour. I feel humiliated and helpless. He is making noise in the night and is ignoring my plies. Tonight i needed so much a sleep and he made noise until 4 am and i asked him politely to stop with his loud meeting with friends, he said that he will resolve it...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom