No Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
Not getting sleep! Too much stress and worries. Futures a big blank. Complete blacked out. At least let me have some good sleep. Please pray I get some good sleep and good dreams. Nowadays I get painful dreams. Kindly pray
 
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will get deep, consistent sleep tonight. I'm ###, and I believe that some ### symptoms have made it very difficult to sleep lately. Please pray that my body feels normal/good to be able to sleep soundly.
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray that I get good, deep, and consistent sleep tonight. Sometimes in ###, I tend to get ### which I fear is possibly happening to me.
Replies
13
Views
179
Not able to sleep at the moment . My mind is running too much in thoughts. Can't control it. At morning I'll be difficult to wakeup so I need to sleep now. Why I'm unable to sleep. Pls pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name. Don't let temptation over take me.
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom