No one would trouble my friend in ...

johnson tirkey

Prayer Partner
No one would trouble my friend in ###. And she can be strong to face every situations. Pray for her good health.
 
Pray for my ### so that no one can trouble her in the college. Pray so that she can be healthy.
Pray for me so that I can perform well in my upcoming football tournament and we can win and my future will be made with this tournament.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, Idk what to do. I'm so sorry for length, but I need prayer and guidance. Me and my family are disabled. And my brother has bipolar and rage/anger management issues and a history of substance abuse (he's supposedly been clean for months). We have a restraining order against him for...
Replies
11
Views
163
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I WAS HAPPY I HAD MY DREAM VEHICLE TO PUT A KAYAK ON N SUV SAVED ### INTO IT. I WAS GOING TO BUY MY FIRST HOME 🏡 I HAD A FULL TIME JOB BEFORE THE FIRE AND...
Replies
6
Views
149
Good evening, I am here today because my friend she is ### years old and I am ###. Her and me have been talking because we met one night when I went to a basketball game with another woman. I was going home and I met a woman in my old neighborhood in the streets. I noticed how beautiful she was...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom