Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please no construction work in my building.
To much noise. My next door neighbours. It is Saturday and I will be home all day and must rest, sleep and heal this stubborn flu and coughing (irritation). Lord let them do this in working days and when I am not home.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please no noise and no construction works in my building this weekend. I want peace and rest whole day and whole night after ehxausting weekend. I hear noise of aggressive moving of metal pipes in the hole. Please pray...its very irritating...
Replies
10
Views
51
No noise, no construction works in/around my building and area. For me today and tomorrow. Catching up REST, PEACE, SLEEP. I need rest and sleep for my muscles and brain to be ready for difficult week ahead. Let it be easy in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
56
Please pray that it will be complete peace and silence today in my building and area.. Its sunday. I need peace and rest and its preordered in a house order. I hear someone (probably children running up and down up and down and its really like someone is crushing down little walls. And door...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom