No noise - hammer, sleep/rest

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No noise - hammer in my building.
I want to sleep rest heal..
Its Saturday afternoon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let this non stop noise of hammer stops. It's Saturday and I want to have rest and sleep too. I am busy whole week and I hardly wait to rest on weekends. Lord please have mercy, let people do construction works and similar during the week and not on weekend. I live in a building.
Replies
7
Views
286
Please no drilling machine and hammer today 😭😭😭😭😭 and this whole weekend. I need to recover from digestive issues and get rest, sleep, peace from multiple obligations and problems in my life, sorrow, frustration, stress, etc. I eat only soups for my stomach... I need to have peace to meditate...
Replies
7
Views
177
Lord please do something with my neighbour. I feel humiliated and helpless. He is making noise in the night and is ignoring my plies. Tonight i needed so much a sleep and he made noise until 4 am and i asked him politely to stop with his loud meeting with friends, he said that he will resolve it...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom