Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a new home urgently to live a new home for my 2 cats that my 2 cats get an old lady we get a new home to be safe in urgently and I don’t cry that no one not even my 2 cats made it im used to it this has been always my life story I accept it. Im ok that im ok being by myself greatly jealous...
Replies
10
Views
139
I SPEAK DECREE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🐶😍🚗🚗😘😘😘😘❤️👌💕😂😒😒😩😩😩FLIP WHAT THE ENEMY IS USING FOR BAD FOR GOOD NO MORE MESSED UP NOT COMING BACK IM REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES 🤬 PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYYYY MY ENERGY I GET MY TOES PROFESSIONALLY DONEEEEEE….I GET MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER MY...
Replies
8
Views
145
Life in there is no more years and years of tears ..Life in I prayer request com can be a blessing for me Valentines Day is coming up no more years of tears since I have been Alone so long im not cry baby i should be used to being cheated on I well. I know who I am I can Make it normally again I...
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom