No money, no job, thoughts are coming to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all I have really bad intrusive thoughts that are demonic and I’m so tormented by them I’m becoming suicidal and I don’t think I can hold on much longer I love God but I’m so distracted by the thoughts and they even try to swear and promise things and I’m so scared of them I feel like I’m...
Replies
7
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I am praying that you guide me in my interview tomorrow evening with the hiring manager, ### and ###. HR ### has set me up with an interview with them for the Amazon Account. I am praying that I can get this job offer because I really want to pay back my Deel Advance and I...
Replies
12
Views
412
I pray that I find another job and that I stop having thoughts of suicide.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom