No Harming

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father sitting in your throne above, thank you for protecting me and keeping myself safe, ### and I are happily blessed with knowing each other and there are important things I want to tell and discuss with her and they might make her mad and I told her where I live and I have faith in you our king and father to keep any evil from reaching me, bless ### and I to take things slow and bless us not to cause each other harm or trouble; be with us both in our hearts and allow us both not to be mad at each other and not hurt each other neither, give me a sign that she will agree and for me not to get into serious pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Thank you I really need to keep my prayers going I need help out of something without pain and trouble
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you please pray for ### at the same time I pray for ### in Jesus' name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you, may our King and Father above hear this prayer of mine and show me a sign that it shall be answered, in Jesus' name I pray for it, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help Me with prayer! My daughter self-harm herself. She needs support for praying. Now I’m facing problems with local police. Please pray with me, so it would go smoothly. Thank you everyone. God bless!
Replies
7
Views
230
Making me cough a lot. Please pray that I’m also healed of throat breathing and swallowing issues lately this is getting worse and this all what it is and Lord will clear up the air please Jesus heal my lungs COPD and mercy with all. Please and good appointment with dentist. Praise God, amen
Replies
8
Views
267
Asking everyone to keep my daughter in their prayers. She is ### and battling depression and self-harming. Every day my anxiety as a mother is so high worrying and going through all the what-if possibilities. I feel like I’m starting to crumble and I can’t do that. I need to be stronger for her...
Replies
11
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom