No diarrhea: no gastrointestinal sicknesses or curses

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m having some gastrointestinal discomfort. I’ve had it for the past ### years. I had an ultrasound and scope done; it was all clear. Not sure why I still feel bad. Also, I need to make a decision on whether or not to see a urologist. They want to do an ultrasound and additional scope. I...
Replies
9
Views
263
Hi, I have arthritis throughout my body and also have painful gastrointestinal problems. Thank you. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
384
I have been suffering for three years now with IBS symptoms- pain in my gut- intestines. Can't use bathroom normally. I have been very, very depressed and anxiety ridden. I ask you father to free me from this suffering. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom