No depression, heaviness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray that my mom will be well. Stomach issues and weakness. Early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, gastrointestinal chronic diseases. She is taking 6 medicines. One/two of them are irritating her and there is no other option!! Lord please have mercy on ### and give us wisdom what to...
Replies
10
Views
405
I have a lot of sorrow and depression which is caused by a spirit of fear and spirit of heaviness. Please pray for Jesus to remove all the heaviness off of me and put on me a garment of praise. I love to worship Jesus but I am struggling because of that spirit of heaviness. Please pray for Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom