No cramps or nausea

Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
```markdown
No cramps or pain in my stomach or nausea.
Stomach virus.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nausea in my stomach. No srress tension or to much stomach acid. No possible diarrhea. No cramps in my stomach. No occasional pain in muscles/bones. No headake.
Replies
10
Views
203
No pain or nausea (stomach, dental flesh/teeth), no swelling or inflammation, or stress or tension. Amazing good night sleep. My neighbour praceful, building and area peaceful. My mother was not nice to me. Lord let the devil vanish from our relationship - sound mind and love.
Replies
12
Views
120
Pray strongly for me. I had some stress and anxiety last night. I woke this morning with the stress and anxiety and now I have nausea. I can't eat nor drink water every time I do my stomach is hurting me and I feel worst. I am so tired mentally and emotionally.
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom