allie222

Beloved Servant
Let ### see her relationship with ### isn't right. Help her meet the right guy. Help her have an open mind and heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to stay in urgently near the beach 🏖️ preferably a new country just because I’m sad in USA would like to see my family before it’s to late since God is in control I can give my country to the Lord now and say I still love USA 🇺🇸 i just need a new scenery that I can put...
Replies
11
Views
289
Life in i get to move GREATLY to another state or country 🤔 urgently if needed if i cant get it together in ### where I can get a Fine Ass guy that isnt being given sold to someone 💯 else GREATLY every single time this shite game ends todayyyyyyyyyyy period permanently Forevermore. Life in since...
Replies
9
Views
131
I get a new home to STAY IN I GET A GREAT GUY THAT CAN STAYYYYYYY CHASE ME FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO BREATHE NEAR ME HOLD ME BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY LOVE MAKES IT GREATLYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE.. LIFE IN I GET TO GREATLYYY FALL IN LOVE SITH THE...
Replies
6
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom