New things not seeing.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Though no one can bring the hours and days past, we remember them with hope and expecting great things happening in our life. The splendor of the glory of the Lord shown to Moses at Mount Sinai will make us all happy and joyful that God is alive and well and wants to bless our life. We will not grieve any more nor have any pain in our heart, it is Gods will for us to find true joy, peace and happiness in our life. Our strenght cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth and it is Him who bring to our life new things not seeing by our own eyes.

The dead have risen up.
They are alive forever more.
Lazarus come forth.
The voice of God.
Heard from the tomb.
Life has come back.
Behold the might power of God.
Giving us a new life.
Move with compassion.
Love and care.
Coming from Jesus heart.

Death could not contain You, Prince of peace, prince of joy. We shall find true relief when we shall see the smiling face of our dear Lord. At the gates of heaven we shall see things not seeing.

In His humanity Jesus wept for Lazarus, in His divinity He raised from the dead.

How great is our God, worthy of all praise.

Though no one can bring the hours and days past, we remember them with hope and expecting great things happening in our life. The splendor of the glory of the Lord shown to Moses at Mount Sinai will make us all happy and joyful that God is alive and well and wants to bless our life. We will not grieve any more nor have any pain in our heart, it is Gods will for us to find true joy, peace and happiness in our life. Our strenght cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth and it is Him who bring to our life new things not seeing by our own eyes.

The dead have risen up.
They are alive forever more.
Lazarus come forth.
The voice of God.
Heard from the tomb.
Life has come back.
Behold the might power of God.
Giving us a new life.
Move with compassion.
Love and care.
Coming from Jesus heart.

Death could not contain You, Prince of peace, prince of joy. We shall find true relief when we shall see the smiling face of our dear Lord. At the gates of heaven we shall see things not seeing.

In His humanity Jesus wept for Lazarus, in His divinity He raised from the dead.

How great is our God, worthy of all praise.
Bread of heaven fill us with Thy presence and make us understand Your word and obey what it says. Bring new things to our life so we will continue to sing praises to Your holy name.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Savior and Lord wept before Lazarus dead body and then calling life unto Him. Lazarus come forth. Life came back to Him and there were wonders to see. A heart of thankfulness and joy in the hearts of those who loved him. Then Jesus wept again before Jerusalem, full of pain and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever. We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands. II Cor. 5.1 So, let us rejoice in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom