New Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter KKYK
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KKYK

Guest
Please pray for ###, she is ### months pregnant, in hospital please pray for God to give the drs wisdom in this situation, for safe delivery healthy baby and mom thank you
 
Dear Lord,

Please less the ### and ###. Protect them and provide them with good health and happiness Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Father,

Please hear this cry. Impart wisdom and compassion to the medical staff, including doctors, nurses and anyone attending this mother. Lord, please place Your hand upon this baby and breathe the breath of life. Father, further, may this baby be claimed for Your kingdom, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord help ### remain in a healthy state. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for your prayers for the upcoming months, we are trying to find a rental home to move into to get away from the people I live with and this awful area. We ask that you pray for our safety, luck in finding a home, and a smooth transition of changing workplaces. Once we are comfortable we...
Replies
6
Views
77
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
146
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom