New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetpea1980

Guest
My prayer today lord is that you open the door for the new job for me, lord you have opened on door and lord good I know that whats for me is for me, satan has come up against so many times and blocked my blessing but today lord god I am asking you to bless me with this new job amen.
 


Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request for a job and even more. And always remember and don't you ever forget Jesus Loves You.



Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, bless me with a great job; that pays well. God let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer. May we both always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Amen, so be it and it is so…. Amen.



Faith, Prayer, & Works=Success!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father please move upon this situation and open a door of opportunity for employment. In Jesus Name Amen
 
```markdown
Father please move upon this situation and open a door of opportunity for employment. In Jesus Name Amen
thank you ###!!!!

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request for a job and even more. And always remember and don't you ever forget Jesus Loves You.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, bless me with a great job; that pays well. God let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer. May we both always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Amen, so be it and it is so…. Amen.

Faith, Prayer, & Works=Success!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
thamk you so much
```
 
God, Shower this person with your favor. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. Lord we know You are able Gracious God. We remember before you those who suffer want and anxiety from lack of work. Guide the people of this land so to use our wealth and resources that all persons, especially ###, may find suitable and fulfilling employment and receive just payment for their labor; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father bless this ### with a new job so that she can give in support of Your work. Thank you Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
397
I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
128
I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom