New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
This is my first week on a job that I don't like. Please pray that I'll know what to do tomorrow. Should I quit or should I stay. Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
220
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
408
Hello I consider applying to a new job. please pray for me that I know if I should do that and if it is God's will that I start there, the employers see that and I can get the job. I want to take on more responsibilities it would be a blessing but I do not know if I am ready for it. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom