New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaiju joy

Guest
Shaiju ### waiting for an offer letter from a company where ### was already selected. Pray for ### that ### should make a good career and also for a good package.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement to his prayer, please let him to make a good career in this new employment with good package. Please bless him with humbleness, patient, prudential, full responsibility, and respect. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I pray in Jesus name that God will not lead you into temptation or testing and that he will help you get a good career. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to immediately stop and reverse all negative influences & after-effects coming from all Names of the Book of the Dead in career and finances, also pray for God for immediate healing & complete restoration to my career and job, that I immediately receive a legitimate new job...
Replies
11
Views
53
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
94
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom