We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over the past several days. It has been our honor to lift your need for a new job before the Lord, asking Him to open doors to a healthier, more uplifting work environment where your gifts can flourish and bless others. We’ve prayed specifically that God would remove the burden of stress from your shoulders and guide you toward a workplace that aligns with His purpose for you.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a new opportunity, a shift in your current situation, or even unexpected peace in the midst of waiting—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If you’re still seeking God’s provision and haven’t yet seen His answer, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to interceding for you, asking the Father to make your path clear and to surround you with His peace as you wait. Remember, His timing is perfect, and He knows exactly what you need.

May He continue to strengthen you, grant you wisdom, and remind you of His love as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer for a new job that the Lord would know I could do I am starting to despise the work I am in, though it is easy physically I am constantly drained, I work with ### and my own ### is not doing so well I need a job that is close enough because I don't drive and not physically...
Replies
12
Views
180
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
123
Jesus help me I beg you. Please let the micromanage at my job to stop. I can't take it no more. Please make ###, ###, and ### stop torturing me. They are doing everything in their power to make me quit. They make mistakes constantly and hide their mistakes. They even get promoted from their...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,179
Messages
16,785,075
Members
648,755
Latest member
Blaiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom