New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Humble Servant of All
Jesus, please let them choose ### for this new part-time job close to ### home. ### feel this position would be perfect for ###. ### am asking this in your name. You said where two or more come together in your name that it would be so. So please everyone, please pray with ###. Thank you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to apply for a new job today. It would be a great opportunity. But due to bullying at work and other problems I had the last two years at work, I feel afraid and not very confident. I think the Lord wants me to apply but I feel weak and need healing from the troubles and if it is...
Replies
8
Views
132
Hello. I am feeling stuck. Being helped into a new job, with new and kind social connections, would really help me. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
108
Please pray for God to immediately provide a new job offer which is better in terms of pay and position than my last job in ### in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom