New Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

newssan

Prayer Warrior
I was scammed into leaving teaching and taking retirement by online ###. Then, my ### year old son died on ATV weeks later. My son was saved. PTL. Pray that a school will once again hire and love me. I have ### years experience.

Thank you.
 
Thank you friends. I feel that God will open the door when the time is right. It's been 7 months ago for all this. Thanks again.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
142
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
167
I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom