New Job And Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
I am requesting prayer for a new job and for me to graduate soon. Although I feel blessed to have a job, I am very unhappy due to the stress, hostility, and unprofessionalism that are embedded in the climate and culture there. I am praying for a new position which will bring me happiness, peace, less stress and time consumption, more respect and status, more professionalism, and more pay. I also am requesting prayer for me to finish my graduate studies very soon. I am near the finish line, but there seems to be so many extrinsic factors that are holding me back from graduating. Please pray that I have the strength, motivation, time, and energy to graduate soon.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently out of town for my graduation. I did not want to attend this but I did for my parents. I have literally gone through so much since the second I decided to attend the ceremony and the trip up has been a nightmare. I have had to battle so much spiritual warfare and my parents (who...
Replies
9
Views
152
I am struggling with deciding the final thesis topic regarding the women in prisons whether to help about the sexual abuse of women in prison or other angles like social reintegration. The deadline is less than three weeks; otherwise, I cannot graduate. I need financial breakthrough and prayers.
Replies
7
Views
147
For the past few years, a large group of people has been harassing me under the influence of demons/spiritual warfare. This harassment started when I was involved in the new age/witchcraft. God used this situation to turn me back to Him but I was stubborn in doing so and resisted being obedient...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom