Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
159
Please pray for me as I continue searching for a high‑paying job that will allow me to keep supporting my family and also help me move closer to my son. I’ve been applying nonstop, but the only responses I receive are rejection emails. It’s discouraging, yet I know God is good, and I trust that...
Replies
7
Views
136
I am preparing for Nepal Rastra Bank's officer position by taking tuition classes, paying a huge amount. I need a way for either selection in the officer position or travel to a foreign country for a better job opportunity. My passport validity is going to end in August 2026 without traveling to...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom